Location: Northampton Warehouse
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: November 30, 2020
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch seven years ago, it has rapidly grown into a nearly 40-billion-dollar company with an international presence & has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
You will own the day to day management of warehouse operations for Pelotons Northampton site which includes site safety, warehouse team management, assembly operations, inbound/outbound shipments, & overall inventory management.
As part of the site leadership team you will help Northampton achieve sitewide performance targets (KPIs), manage the professional development of team members, & promote a collaborative culture based on Peloton values. As the business & site continues to grow you must be comfortable managing a site with up to 100 team members & 80-100K sq./ft in size with multiple operational departments.
- Owner of the daily site operations within the Warehouse, operations include opening/closing the site, preparing & conducting delivery loadouts, inbound/outbound shipments, assembling product, site safety, & inventory management
- Motivate the whole Warehouse team & work to closely with your Warehouse Leads to achieve site performance targets whilst building a collaborative culture & abiding by the Peloton values
- Be responsible for the recruiting, onboarding, supervision, & daily management of all Warehouse staff including any agency or temporary staff onsite
- Responsible for coaching Warehouse staff & providing additional feedback & recognition to the site Operations Manager
- Conduct regular 1:1s with all Warehouse staff to support their long-term professional development
- Responsible for all Warehouse staff scheduling & shift assignments, including tracking & reporting
- Ensure Warehouse team adheres to all safety standards & operational SOPs
- Produce & generate reports on production rates, staff utilization, stock levels, warehouse capacity, inventory accuracy/loss, & overall warehouse efficiency
- Create forward looking plan for weekly product assembly targets, inbounds/outbounds schedule, & staff scheduling
- Act as a business owner & represent the site when working closely with cross-functional partners including Supply Chain, Analytics, Recruitment, IT/systems, QA< & Safety teams
- Notify key operational support teams to resolve any issues or gaps with any warehouse equipment needed to run operation including tools, forklifts, compactors, & IT equipment.
- Assist the site Operations Manager in the overall operation of the site as needed
- 8-10 years experience working in warehouse operations with extensive knowledge of warehouse safety & inventory management
- Proven track record of managing a warehouse or warehouse team to achieve performance targets over time
- Experience learning new inventory management systems (Netsuite, SAP or equivalent) to manage & control inventory accuracy
- Experience with rolling out 5S & similar warehouse standards
- Experience in Ecommerce or FMCG industries, or operationally similar industries preferred
- Experience hiring & building a high performing team
- A passion for developing others & experience coaching team members
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & problem solve personnel or operational challenges
- Ability to work well & collaborate in a team atmosphere across multiple sites & functions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- A passion for health, fitness & exercise
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike/Bike+, the Peloton Tread/Tread+, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK, Canada & Germany, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Significant ownership of future site growth & building best-in-class teams
- Additional equity & performance-based awards
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan