View All Jobs
Do you enjoy solving puzzles or finding an anomaly & following the clues until you identify the root cause? Do you believe communication is the hallmark of a good business? Then you might just be the Production Support Analyst that were looking for to join our Atlanta team!
As one of the fastest-growing tech companies HQd in NYC & the leader in revolutionizing how Americans move from one home to another, the Updater team gets pretty busy. Our user base is growing like crazy, & we need a few extra hands on deck to keep our applications running smoothly & our end users happy!
Were looking for an extremely organized, self-motivated, & hard-working individual who genuinely loves helping others. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication & problem-solving skills & will be able to juggle working on multiple projects simultaneously. If you love bridging the gap between teams & adding value to your company, then this is the role for you.
As our Production Support Analyst, youll be at the front-line to help us understand how we can improve all aspects of our product & services. You will be the central point of contact between our external clients/partners & internal organizations for the support of our proprietary platforms & applications. Best yet, youll work alongside an extremely dedicated & motivated team thats truly dedicated to your success.
About the Role
- Notifies Director & other stakeholders of unresolved critical issues & specify if at risk for penalties based on specified SLA's
- Participate in a 24 x 7 on-call support team, as part of a scheduled rotation with other team members
- Identify critical issues in order to engage & coordinate appropriate internal or external support teams during critical business-impacting issues
- Investigate incidents, follow & document tickets throughout the entire defect life cycle via internal or external partners until closed
- Cross-reference tickets across multiple ticket systems
- Responsible for informing stakeholders of how & when critical issues begin & end via email, phone, or ticket system
- Ownership of the Incident Management response process, post mortems, & corrective action follow-up
- Provide suggestions for continual improvement of applications & processes
- Notifies Manager of unresolved critical issues prior to exceeding the threshold for response per specified SLA's
- Empathy: you strive to see the world from your stakeholders point of view in order to anticipate their needs
- Humility: you have an opinion, but arent afraid to be proven wrong, & are open to suggestions on what tool or technique is best to most efficiently solve a problem
- Strong Communication: you have a professional attitude with a timely & concise communication style
- Comfort with Ambiguity: youre used to investigating complex issues to determine the root cause & provide a solution
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work-related experience
- 2+ years of troubleshooting & resolving issues for applications, servers, datacenter migrations, & upgrades
- 2+ years of providing the status of various tasks, issues, & resolutions to the required parties
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies & application functionalities
- Ability to utilize tools & software to diagnose & triage application, network & system issues
- Capable of communicating on technical bridge calls & following problems through to resolution
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization & organization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to complete tasks with moderate direction & support
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly forward mail, transfer utilities, connect TV & internet, & much more. Thousands of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily & relocation companies) rely on Updaters real estate products to save clients hours with a branded & personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised over $200 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors), & more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list, & ranked #7 in 2018. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.