This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines.Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible.
Best part of our program?The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Project Delivery Intern will work alongside both the Project Delivery & Client Services teams to assist in (and learn about) the successful development of interactive digital-based solutions. The Project Delivery Intern will have two mentors; one on the senior track in Project Delivery & one on the senior track in Client Services, to experience working with cross-functional & multi-project teams to ensure solutions are delivered on time & on budget according to defined scope, timeline & cost parameters. They will have the opportunity to assist in the development of briefs, plans, schedules & control project activities toward these objectives, all the while learning the technical, theoretical & managerial skills required to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships.
- Assist in development, maintenance & effective execution of briefs & project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels & success expectations
- Contribute to continual process & people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
- Assist in establishing clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal & client team members
- Gain an understanding of client objectives & assist in providing strategic considerations as inputs to the work
- Provide & promote high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout the life of projects, both within & outside the organization, appropriately representing Critical Mass business philosophies, protocols & standards
- Attend meetings alongside the Account Director & document the information from those meetings
- Facilitation on behalf of the Account Director & VP Client Partner for key discussions & client decisions
- Assist in creating & maintaining a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration & associated resource requirements
- Support & communicate with Marketing & Business Development department teams as required
- Assist in forecasting, tracking & managing project budgets, POs & invoices
- Assist in acquiring appropriate resources to meet project needs
- Assist in planning & managing internal & external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information & deliverables
- Post-secondary education
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Aptitude & desire to build skills in mediation, negotiation, diplomacy & decision making
- Aptitude & desire to learn how to manage interactive digital-based media projects
- Aptitude & desire to learn business & financial principles, including budget, schedule & resource management