Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €136 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a member of the Marketing Team, directly reporting to Marion
, your mission is to develop our awareness & Qonto's Brand strategy across our 4 European markets
: France, Italy, Spain, & Germany.
You will work with Qonto's different marketing team members - Global (PR & Comms, Content), Design, & Local Marketing Teams - & will ensure transversal coordination between them in order to carry out your missions. You will specifically partner with the leadership team & Local Marketing Leads to develop the best brand strategy for each market.
In this role, you will be the voice of Qonto's brand platform across the company, defining our brand strategy, overseeing the production of all brand assets as well as developing global brand campaigns, & coordinating local activations with our local teams.
As a Head of Global Brand at Qonto, you will :
• Demonstrate outstanding brand leadership: You will challenge & influence at a senior level the direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, & creative thinking.
• Ensure we have a clear & well-understood brand proposition, that stands out vs. the competition & stays relevant. You will ensure it is also clearly understood by all internal stakeholders.
• Strengthen our brand strategy by starting the foundations of research around the audience, culture, & competitors. You will develop crisp insights that will determine our strategy & shape our communications across our 4 local markets.
• Develop a stand-out & highly effective brand communications strategy that delivers our brand purpose & can be amplified across our paid, owned, & earned media.
• Take strategic initiatives to increase Qonto's brand awareness & maximize the impact of new product introductions. You will proactively identify marketing opportunities & strategies to drive always more customer value.
• Build & maintain strong relationships with key agency partners including our media & creative agencies - review capabilities & deliverables against set objectives & targets to ensure delivery & solid ROI.
• Develop a framework & plan to deliver truly innovative & engaging brand activations to drive increased understanding & consideration of our brand.
• Collaborate & guide graphic designers & extended marketing teams to ensure content is always on brand & on time.
• Recruit, build, mentor, & manage (and grow) your team. You will manage the objective setting, & support the team via workload prioritization to support & ensure delivery.
What you can expect
• Ownership on strategy orientations & productions.
• Room for improvement, as we are currently building the team.
• Hyper-growth & International environment.
• Experience: You have already 8-10+ years of Brand management or marketing experience within a startup/pure-player environment or major e-commerce companies.
• Brand expertise: You have a track record of :
a) developing & deploying top-quality integrated campaigns (incl. TV & digital)
b) designing, project managing, & rolling out campaigns internationally, including managing budget, brand metrics, & post-campaign analysis
c) Strong expertise in creating & managing personas
• Brand referent: You display an excellent understanding of branding challenges & are able to influence & work cross-functionally within multiple internal teams & international creative & media agencies.
• Innovative: You are a creative person & you have a strong interest in brand design.
• Autonomous: You have strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously. You are hands-on. You like to plan AND execute.
• Mastery: You are creative but also a good strategist who picks up the right point of view. You have outstanding writing, editing, & proofreading skills.
• Great team player: Thanks to clear written & verbal communication skills, you are comfortable with solving problems with your teammates but you are also capable of working well with agencies & freelancers.
• Management: You have a track record of growing & leading a small team & people development is a value you care about.
• Languages: You speak French & English fluently, additional languages (e.g., Spanish or German) would be a distinct advantage.