Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Job - Onboarding Account Manager
Justworks is looking for Account Managers to join our growing Customer Success department & assume onboarding responsibilities during our busy season. In this role youll have the unique opportunity to spend the first few months of your Justworks career working on the Onboarding team & guiding new customers through their transition to Justworks. As the peak season cools off, you will transition to Account Management as the long-term dedicated owner of your book of business.
Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers lifecycle because it is the first time they experience the product & service for themselves. Onboarding Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, Operations & Customer Success to set the stage for a long-lasting & successful customer relationship.
Account Managers are the customers voice here at Justworks. They are also the face of the Justworks brand to our customers. As an Account Manager, your main responsibility is to develop strong relationships with your customers & to ensure their long-term success & retention on the Justworks platform. You will work closely with your accounts & act as an extension of their teams. Needless to say, both Onboarding & Account Managers play vital roles at Justworks, & we are building a world-class team!
Who you are:
- A customer fanatic with a proven track record of going above & beyond for your customers to deliver service excellence
- A great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- A problem solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how & why things work the way they do
- Inquisitive & dedicated to lifelong learning
- Flexible & able to excel in an environment of quick change & improvement
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Deeply caring about your teammates & customers
- Aligned with Justworks mission & share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
What you'll do as an Onboarding Manager:
- Be an expert on every aspect of the Justworks product & service
- Make sure new clients feel supported while getting acquainted with our platform
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations & Account Management teams to ensure smooth & continuous service between phases of the customer lifecycle
- Consistently communicate onboarding status & deadlines to ensure customers meet their deliverables
- Embody the Justworks brand & advocate for your customers best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Creatively solve problems & navigate through roadblocks that come up due to unique customer needs
- Establish a strong professional relationship with your customers & get them excited about working with Justworks
What youll do as an Account Manager:
- Be the main point of contact for your book of accounts & support them throughout their time using Justworks
- Build & maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with your accounts, while keeping retention top of mind
- Provide expert-level support to customers around Justworks' continually expanding product & service offerings
- Explain complicated concepts (related to health insurance, compliance, taxes, etc.) in simple, user-friendly terms
- Organize, streamline, & project manage complex issues to ensure the success of the customer on the platform
- Display a high level of professionalism & compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters
- Work with internal teams to improve processes, with an eye toward improving customer experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience in customer or client service
- Experience in healthcare, HR or insurance a plus
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage competing priorities & multitask
- Ability to work as part of a team & be resourceful & adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products & subject matter, & helping others learn as well
- Willingness to dive right in & affect change
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.