Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $7 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Senior Financial Analyst of Finance & Strategy, you will be an integral part of the finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will partner with functional leaders to monitor spend & resource planning, & partner with the revenue organization to bring insight to the types of customers we serve. This is not a 9-5 job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the VP of Finance & Strategy to build out a strong finance team focused on bringing visibility into the health of the business through reporting & company-wide reports. We are looking for an ambitious, no job is beneath me attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative & fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work & dedication.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with functional leaders to provide reporting on spend & resource planning
- Drive standardized reporting & create a business partnership function across the organization
- Work with sales & marketing teams to build out analytics measuring the ROI on lead generation, variable spend, & segmentation of customers to understand behaviors & use cases
- Lead the company wide annual budgeting process & ownership of the long & short-term models
- Create monthly reports measuring the health of the company
- Partner with executive leadership to help drive sound decision making
- Lead the implementation & use of forecasting tools
- Develop & standardize board level reports & presentations
- Assist in creation of the Investor Relations function
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Very high EQ, empathy & self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company & the clients & customers that we aim to please & provide a five-star experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic financial organization partnering with various other functions. Prior experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate finance or venture capital strongly preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have a consistent track record of outstanding financial & strategic analysis & delivering meaningful recommendations based on this analysis.
- Strong communication skills to tell a story using financials & to demonstrate the future vision of the company.
- Experience taking detailed information & synthesizing to create executive level presentations
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to executive level & the creation of dashboards & repeatable processes.
- Aspires to go beyond finance & understanding every part of the business to provide the best level of partnership across the organization.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative & evolving startup environment.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.