SimilarWebs market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track & grow their digital market share. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industrys top talent to work together & create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
So what is a Solution Engineer, Research?
Part of our Go-to-Market Team, the Solution Engineering team is a team of industry specialists within their specified solution. A Solution Engineer for our Research Solution would ultimately have an analytical background working with clients & have a good understanding of presenting insights based upon consumer behaviour
Its a client-facing position & youll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods companies in Europe on their digital strategy. An SE will collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to help turn SimilarWebs data into insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales process.
- Speaking to potential & existing customers to understand pain-points & qualify their needs
- Analysing data & turning into presentations & insight emails
- Presenting decks as well as live product demonstrations
- Contributing to the global strategy
- Run initiatives (like trials, outreach programmes etc) in your market
- Establish & operate standardised process for collecting & interpreting market intelligence data
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience working at a consumer goods/travel company or at an agency/consultancy focused on that sector
- Data analysis & insights experience of consumer behaviour
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases & gain support from stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team