Tanium is looking for an experienced Workplace Coordinator to be the face of our Emeryville office. This person will help keep our team & our office running through management of facilities, vendors, & all things operations-related. Independence, flexibility, dependability, & excellent organizational skills are a must.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy & presentable for staff & visitors at all times. The front desk is to be staffed at all times during operating hours.
- Follow office health & safety protocols .
- Perform onboarding & off-boarding tasks for incoming & outgoing employees.
- Assist Manager of Global Workplace with day to day support of this location.
- Manage vendor relationships, office supplies, office equipment, & overall office appearance.
- Field maintenance & service requests: Coordinate repairs with building engineers & various vendors.
- Support administrative processing & billing.
- Manage food program at this location: Work with vendors to ensure kitchen supplies, snacks, & beverages are stocked daily & lunch is delivered on schedule.
- Manage relationships & contract negotiations with service providers & building management.
- Fulfill all mail & shipping requirements at this location: Pickup, sort, & distribute incoming mail daily, prepare & ship outgoing mail.
- Support onsite events including: set up, tear down, coordinate with vendors & internal staff to ensure event success.
- Assist in supporting a remote first workforce as directed by the Manager of Global Workplace: including remote office & remote employee support.
- Provide strong project management skills with ability to support a workplace project or initiative as directed by the Manager of Global Workplace.
We're looking for someone with:
- BA/BS and/or equivalent work experience required.
- 1+ years of relevant office management or administrative experience.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Prior office support experience in a facts paced environment
- Excellent verbal communication
- Ability to keep up & adjust in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Excellent computer skills - Office 365
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Authorized to work in U.S.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.