KidPassis the new way for parents to discover & book thousands of kidsactivities using one easy membership. We raised a Series A round earlier this year, & are already working withthousands of activity providers, including Gymboree, Kidville, the Museum of Modern Art, & many more.Backed by leading tech investors, KidPass has rapidly grown to become the largest kids activities booking site. Our mission is help parents find amazing activities that can enrich the lives of their children, & dramatically improve the $30B kids activities industry.
As Head of Sales at KidPass, you'll be at the front lines of growing KidPass & signing up new partner businesses. You will identify target lists & leads for your geography, reach out to business owners & decision makers, & provide them with an overview of KidPass & how we help businesses grow. You will be responsible for establishing & strengthening partner relationships, starting from scratch with setting them up with business profiles & schedules in our database. You will be expected to hire & builda world-class sales team.
We're always looking for folks returning back into the workforce.
- 5-7+ years of experience leading SMB salesteams
- Driven, can-do attitude & ability to get things done while working independently
- Ability to think on your feet & thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to make calls as an inside sales rep, but also meet in person with kids activity providers if needed
- Experience with a subscription-based business is a huge plus
About the position:
- Collaborate with our leadership team to build the KidPasssales team, systems, & processes
- Bring on new kids activity providers onto the KidPass platform & onboard new partners for success; youll be the go-to person for the businesses that you find, close, & set up
- Ensure partners follow all the right steps to be successful on KidPass
- Work closely with account management & operations team to ensure seamless communication both internally & externally with our partners