--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This role can be based out of our DC office, or remotely within the United States. We will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're a highly adaptable & self-motivated professional with strong project management skills & a broad understanding of Go-To-Market programs in fast-paced technology environments. You work tirelessly to keep your project teams collaborating & executing to plan. You know how to manage issues, risks, budget, & other elements related to successful delivery, & ensure that key stakeholders are updated.
As Project Manager, you'll be responsible for ensuring that projects in your portfolio are delivered on time & under budget. You're excited about the opportunity to join a high-growth technology company that is committed to leveraging AI as a force for good.
- Determine & define project scope & objectives
- Develop & manage a detailed project schedule & work plan with time estimates
- Oversee day-to-day progress & issue resolution
- Track budgets as necessary
- Coordinate across multiple teams across the company
- Measure project performance & identify areas for improvement
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of experience in project management (corporate and/or agency experience)
- Superior attention to detail & organizational skills, especially around time-sensitive activities on a global basis
- Exceptional time management & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure & juggle multiple & competing priorities
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar & MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Asana project management tool
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.