Join TheFork's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork, there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... & shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 1000 forkers !
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries : : France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Uruguay, Chile & Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables & thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forker to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition & Media team's main mission is to leverage all paid digital marketing levers to recruit new users & increase the revenues generated from existing users. To do so, the team manages the full range of Paid levers (SEA, Facebook, Display, UAC, ), for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, they collaborate with many other teams / functions, amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) other functional teams (Data, Product, ), & (iii) key partners, such as Google & Facebook.
TheFork is currently looking for a Paid Media manager to lead this great team. This role will report to the Head of Acquisition & Media, & is located in Paris, France.
What you will do
- Management of Performance marketing campaigns in all countries, with a very strong focus on SEA
- Production & full ownership of reportings & monitoring dashboards for Paid marketing
- Work hand-in-hand with Data / Tracking team to co-define tracking & attribution models, & better understand user journeys & behaviours (LifeTime Value, )
- Animation of country marketing teams dedicated to Performance marketing in their respective geo markets
- Intellectual leadership role, in the company, regarding Performance Marketing (innovations, trends, evangelization /education, )
- Knowledge & best-practice sharing with TripAdvisor Acquisition teams & other relevant departments in TAMG group
- Build strong relationships with our key partners Google & Facebook, & leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious business goals
- Lead a team of Performance Marketing experts (4 FTEs) & take this team to the top!
Who you are
- Strong experience (10+ years) in the field of Performance Marketing / Digital Acquisition (agency side, advertiser side, )
- Advanced understanding of paid marketing concepts & strategies
- Perfect knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEA, Affiliate programs, E mailing, banners, RTB, Social media tracking, ad serving...) & associated analytics tools
- Excellent project management skills: organized, structured, enjoys juggling with a wide variety of projects & priorities
- Results-oriented, focus on getting things done
- Outstanding relational skills: teamwork oriented, thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble & positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking & writing skills (additional languages are a plus)
What we offer
- Cool & cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9e). Terraces & rooftops! This includes long chairs.
- Fresh & dried fruits delivered everyday.
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, afterworks, Swedish gym classes, theatre courses, Playstation, piano & guitar & many other things!
If you are ready to join our fast paced environment, apply below!