Korean-Speaking Associate Client Service Team (New York to Seoul)
What should the start of your career look like? Do you look for an introduction to the world of business & exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy & measurable personal impact? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in two years time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
We are seeking a Client Service Associate fluent in Korean to begin with our New York Client Service Team for 6-12 months of immersive experience. The Associate would receive a crash course in the AlphaSights business, including significant training & professional development, before relocating to our growing Seoul office. With support from the global team, this Associate would then have opportunity to build out our Capital Markets team in Seoul. The ideal candidate is authorized to work in Korea. Individuals with OPT or CPT authorization for the U.S. are welcome to apply, as there will be a training stay in New York City.
AlphaSights is the worlds knowledge partner, comprised of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around two years from joining us, & a Vice President in around five.
All along, youll be working in the company of like-minded, driven colleagues from across the globe: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
As an Associate, youll act as the connection point between our clients & industry experts. Your role is to understand clients knowledge gaps & identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. Youll need to think quickly yet critically, conduct high-level research on companies & industries, & identify the worlds best experts with the right experience & insights to address our clients questions. Youll spend considerable time on phone & email reaching out to people & assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, & youll connect qualified experts to our clients.
Working on several client requests at once, youll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, & time management skills. This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results & revenue generation, & Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial & operational leadership.
Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients behalf & surpass their expectations
- The drive & resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- 0-3 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English & Korea is essential
- Authorization to work in Korea. Individuals with OPT or CPT authorization for the U.S. are welcome to apply, as there will be a training stay in New York City
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.