About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Retention to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) & Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on the new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the companys revenue forward.
Were looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric individual who will be responsible for the strategic development of our customer onboarding & retention initiatives, with a focus on triggered & transactional campaigns as well as new initiatives. The candidate will spearhead efforts to identify & drive high value behaviors, scale incentives to increase LTV, & strategically bolster existing customer experiences with a focus on new customer onboarding, activation & churn prevention.
This person will oversee our various retention marketing efforts, implementing initiatives that build habit formation & foster deliberate customer behaviors that marry both emotional & transactional aspects of the customers profile.. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers & communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful & positive relationships.
What youll do:
- Own end to end strategy & execution for core transactional & triggered communications (email, SMS, push, in box)
- Optimize & create impactful retention programs to support a well-defined overarching lifecycle marketing strategic initiative/goal that includes incentives, content, & customer segmentation
- Utilize data to provide recommendations & strategic insights to optimize & launch new data-driven initiatives
- Develop, manage & execute an A/B testing roadmap to increase customer engagement & retention improve segmentation strategies through extensive customer insight analysis; monitor & capture customer migration across segmentation to inform future strategies
- Work well across different departments to be a voice for the existing customer & coordinate all retention initiative logistics for timely execution
- Help drive customer awareness for new content, company announcements, upcoming food launches & any other relevant communications through personalization
- Develop & manage tools to measure & forecast churn, retention, order activation performance along with the strategic analytics team
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2 years of retention marketing experience
- Strong, data-driven mentality to identify key avenues for growth
- You are focused on data & deeply familiar with tools to support retention & CRM efforts
- You are comfortable using Marketing automation platforms (Braze experience a plus), Google Analytics, Business Intelligence Tools, Looker & Segments - Personas
- Demonstrated project management, negotiations, & problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently, juggle multiple priorities & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective work relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills
- Appreciates a quirky sense of humor
- A scrappy team player who is ready to hustle & pitch in wherever necessary.
- A passion for good, healthy food - but not afraid to celebrate with a big slice of cake
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.