Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
- Help develop & maintain the organizations visual identity & branding guidelines.
- Design marketing collateral, event graphics, digital advertising, OOH advertising, print advertising.
- Design internal communication materials for various department stakeholders
- Work closely with the Directors of Design & Production to maintain QC andintegrate graphic elements into work products
- Develop collateral templates for company-wide use.
- Assisting in the creation & maintenance of a public & privately available asset libraries of templatized assets, brand guidelines, etc., as well as an archived visual library of assets, including graphics, icons, & photography
- Work effectively with 3rd-party vendors, freelance contractors, as well as internal Convene departments.
- Attend & contribute to daily stand-up meetings to review ongoing & upcoming projects & report on progress, issues, etc.
5+ years professional graphic design experience
Expert proficiency designing in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), the Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel).
Ability to prepare files for Print, Digital & Video production.
Experience with video editing & motion graphics a plus
To be successful, you will need to have/be...
Excellent design skills & demonstrated ability to structure large amounts of complex information in a product that is clear & visually compelling
Detail-oriented & able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Ability to collaborate effectively, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves to help colleagues
Open to feedback & able to respond effectively & creatively
Strong communication skills, including ability to interact with all levels of staff & with clients
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & prioritize appropriately
Ability to keep up-to-date with current design trends & software
Ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high quality of work
A great attitude & desire to collaborate
Strong project management skills & ability to prioritize
Ability to think strategically & conceptually
Sense of humor.
Other recent accolades include:
- 2017-2019 Certified Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- #30 in 2017 LinkedIn List of Most In-Demand Startups
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee
- Supportive work environment & leaders who are focused on your professional growth
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth. Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Flexible PTO & family leave
- 401k match
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, & perspectives.