Company Description|Job Description
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world's largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform's ease of use & speed of deployment empowers organizations to create & run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich & Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test & learn platform.
What's it like to work here?
"Nowhere else in the tech industry can you find a role that puts you on the frontlines of digital transformation, speaking with the world's most exciting brands to help them build the online experiences of the future."- Henry, Sales Development
This full-time position isfor candidates that are interested in learning the craft of software sales. A huge percentage of global executives come from sales backgrounds, so perhaps, you'll one day be leading one of the 27out of Fortune 100 companies that choose us to power their global digital experiences?
What you'll do
- Help usbring the world's most adopted digital experimentation platform to your assigned markets by sparking interest & starting conversations
- Become part of our proud front-line sales team, as the first touch-point for clients, qualifying opportunities for the sales team
- Collaborate with Account Executives & Marketing to further develop both the territories & your own skill-set
- Drive targeted customer engagements with senior marketing executives
- Educate businesses on the value of testing & personalization through experimentation
- Become a specialist in SaaS solutions sales
- Be part of an intercultural environment with inspiring & ambitious colleagues
- Get great support for personal development & mentorship
- You have a passion for sales & actively approaching people
- You take ownership of everything you do
- You love to win & have direct impact
- You are a keen communicator & love to meet new people
- You are passionate about technology & online business
- You possess a curious mind & love learning
- You are not afraid to make mistakes
- You think on your feet & are a great negotiator
- Knowledge from & insights in tech/SaaS business is preferred
- You are a native German speaker & fluent in English
At Optimizely, we offer a wide array of benefits & perks to help our employees strike just the right balance between work time & personal time. We're all about optimizing productivity by maximizing joy.
- Catered in-office lunch & wide array of snacks
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive vacation policy
- Fully paid health insurance, including dental & vision
- Quarterly wellness subsidy
- Pension plan
- 17 weeks fully paid parental leave for new parents
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Top-of-the-line MacBook laptop
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office, having a huge impact!
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse & multifaceted team. We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity & equal opportunities for everyone.