Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
What You'll Do
- Drive new features & enhancements from initial design to finished product.
- Develop & implement performance tests & experiments to evaluate new features & find ways to speed up our existing product.
- Collaborate closely with other software engineers, product managers, & customers.
- Collaborate with other engineers on the team via mentorship, pair programming, & code reviews
- Help define our product vision, by prototyping new, more performant approaches for our award-winning experimentation platform.
- You're an expert in modern web development techniques, especially performance analysis.
- You have familiarity with a modern web UI framework or two.
- You've experimented with build tools, & know how to squeeze more juice out of them than what comes pre-configured.
- You're willing & able to contribute anywhere in the stack & wear multiple hats
- You're excited about mentoring other engineers & helping them write more performant code.
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch & dinner on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.