Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 Companys gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Finance, the Director, Treasury will be responsible for liquidity risk management, cash management, debt issuance, foreign exchange and interest rates, hedging, securitization, and involvement in capital structure as well as safeguarding DVs finances including general financial oversight, funding, debt structure, banking relationships, etc..
Successful candidates for this role are innovative, communicate exceptionally well, balance getting the details right while operating at a fast moving pace, focus on prudent resource allocation, & serve as an inspirational finance leader & partner across the DV enterprise.
- Perform risk management (liquidity, interest rates, ventures etc.)
- Handle receipt, disbursement, banking, protection & custody of funds, securities, & financial instruments.
- Assume responsibility for cash management procedures
- Manage the companys investment activity & make decisions
- Assist in the development of financing strategies
- Maintain relations with banks & rating agencies
- Provide advice in matters of corporate finance
- Implement relevant legislation & policies
- Submit reports of present financial situation & forecasting
Who you are
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or business administration from an accredited institution
- Driven leader & self-starter with demonstrated performance in a high-paced environment
- Demonstrated 5+ years experience as a treasurer or in relevant financial management
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation & practice
- Deep understanding & expertise of international banking practices, customs & laws
- Ability to influence, motivate, & enable others to contribute toward the effectiveness & success of the organization
- Open to working with & learning from all levels of the company & from the management team
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Strict adherence to the highest ethical standards including honesty, confidentiality, integrity, dedication & leadership
- Key competencies include: leadership, project management, problem solving/analysis, presentation skills, ethical conduct, collaboration, personal effectiveness/credibility, strategic thinking.