This individual will be responsible for monitoring private equity fund investments across the iCapital platform & conveying this information to the internal sales team & to wealth advisors who have clients invested in the funds. Ideal candidatewill need to gain an in-depth knowledge of the Private Equity investments serviced by iCapital through underlying fund reports as well as discussions with underlying fund general partners.
- Review & analyze portfolio performance data, benchmark performance data & risk statistics.
- Maintain & update the internal data files on each underlying fund & provide reports to management on a regular basis.
- Work with all levels of the diligence, reporting & fund administration teams across the organization to help ensure the integrity & consistency of portfolio data across client reporting systems.
- Provide various ad hoc data research & analysis as needed.
- Support the marketing & fundraising cycle from fund concept to road show presentations & marketing/talking points.
- Leverage investment activity & valuations across all funds, including capital calls, distributions, quarterly valuations, etc. to create investor presentations.
- Prepare fund performance analyses / management reporting.
- Answer wealth advisor & investor update calls.
- Gather data & create charts for research papers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the private equity industry is mandatory.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Industry experience can be with a PE firm, a PE fund-of-funds, consultant, or leading placement agent.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications Power Point Presentations, Excel (modeling, pivot tables etc.), & Word
- Demonstrates strong technical & quantitative skills
- Outstanding interpersonal & communication skills; need to speak in articulate & confident manner with wealth advisors.
- Strong writing skills & attention to detail.
- Should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence.
- Personal & professional integrity.
Nice to Have
- Genuine interest in the Global Marketplace; avid reader of Financial columns for ex. the WSJ, Financial Times, Barrons, etc.