FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry.
FanDuel Group is headquartered in New York, with offices inEdinburgh, Glasgow, California, New Jersey, Florida, & Oregon. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Were looking for a Technical Sourcer to support our Talent Acquisition Partners in New York with building sustainable & diverse pipelines for Software Engineers & IT resources. You will have significant influence over our direct sourcing strategy & drive execution, responsible for building talent pipelines & converting high quality tech talent into active candidates.
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Influence & develop our sourcing strategy to capture the best talent.
- Deliver a consistent pipeline of diverse candidates through direct sourcing methods.
- Act as a partner to our TA team in Scotland, providing valuable data & insights into the local technology market & help solve any top of funnel sourcing challenges.
- Help identify new tools & sourcing methods.
- Build & manage external network relationships that will deliver a sustainable pipeline of tech talent.
- Find new talent communities where we should have a presence
- Help create a best in class candidate experience.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- You have a good understanding of technology tools & principles & can hold your own in conversations with engineers & other technical professionals.
- You love the thrill of sourcing, developing tech pipelines & uncovering great talent.
- You value diversity & believe in building inclusive teams.
- Youre no stranger to LinkedIn recruiter & can get creative with other sourcing channels.
- You are highly organised & can balance multiple sourcing projects.
- You value collaboration & are focussed on supporting team goals.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build amazing & diverse teams
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.