We are building a world-class team to help drive our business & scale to the next level. As a member of our team, the Junior Technical Recruiter will work closely with our Recruiting Manager to find leading tech & product talent for our fast growing business. With a focus on sourcing & candidate experience, the Junior Technical Recruiter will generate & efficiently manage the candidate journey.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Talent Sourcing: focus on creative pipeline building techniques to positively engage passive & hidden talent
- Talent attraction: strategically manage external job postings, recruiting platforms, networking & branding opportunities to successfully attract & engage unique talent
- Candidate management: screen candidate applications, schedule & coordinate interviews & feedback, manage candidate communication
- Candidate experience: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights & available opportunities; facilitate a positive & impactful experience
- Organize & participate in onsite & offsite recruitment events
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelors or higher degree)
- 0-2 years in corporate recruitment, headhunting or executive search
- Interest in identifying, engaging & converting premier, specialized talent
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability & interest in working in a team-oriented environment
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they dont have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions & move forward. Thats when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, & a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients unique questions & identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights & knowledge to identify, assess, & execute on opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.