Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization providing agile, high performance data integration & data abstraction across the broadest range of enterprise, cloud, big data, unstructured data sources, & real-time data services, at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo's customers across every major industry have gained significant business agility & ROI by enabling faster & easier access to unified business information for agile BI, big data analytics, Web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & enterprise data services. Denodo is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, operates globally, & has subsidiaries in six other countries worldwide. It is well-funded, profitable, & privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, & detail-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for developing our website & connect with all the different platforms associates, like the marketing automation tool, blog, CRM, & webinar platform.
Duties & Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with advanced skills in the following platforms, technologies & environments:
- Preprocessors CSS (LESS or SASS)
- Experience working with RESTFul Services & APIs.
- Ability to customize Drupal / Wordpress themes, develop page templates, theme enhancements & theme updates
- Customizing & developing plugins in Drupal & / or Wordpress
- Responsive & mobile design / cross-browser development.
- Angular (1.x, 2.x), ReactJS or similar.
- Development Lifecycle & Version Control (pref. Maven & Git).
- Java Platforms
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge about MySQL & SQL databases & relational database design
- OO Design Patterns
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON & using 3rd party API's.
The candidate should have at least 3 to 5 years of proven experience working with the above & must demonstrate capability with sample portfolio of work.
We value knowledge and/or experience in the following (these are not required):
- UX / UI design
- Software security techniques & technologies.
- Spring Framework, and/or related technologies.
- Thymeleaf template engine.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- Good verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Team worker with a positive attitude.
- Being able to work constructively criticize your teammates & being open to receive criticism about your work.
- Having constant desire to learn & the ability to learn quickly.
- Passion for all activities related to web/mobile development.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.