Blink helps patients get on therapy faster & for their lowest available price through technology-powered partnerships with drug manufacturers & pharmacies.
We are a well-funded health tech company that is assembling a world-class team of experts to transform the prescription drug industry. Our team consists of curious, creative, & collaborative people who are dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to build world-class software for our pharmacy team. Youll help shape the strategy & drive the execution & successful delivery of our Pharmacy Experience in service of providing patients with a frictionless experience to get the lowest available prices on their medications.
What you will do
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, data, business, & industry
- Define product strategy & roadmap to provide our pharmacy staff with an industry leading user experience
- Maintain & prioritize the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories & acceptance criteria
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers & designers to determine deliverables, timelines, & dependencies to successfully execute on the most impactful projects for our patients, pharmacy team, & partners
- Communicate plans, updates, milestones, & trade-offs for cross organization alignment
- Work closely with our pharmacy team to understand the user journey, identify problems & opportunities, & get constant feedback on the product
- Define OKRs & track metrics in partnership with data analysts to assess success & failure of projects, while ensuring the team & stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Balance the business needs & technical constraints to drive maximum value for patients
Who you are
- 7+ years experience in product management with a proven track record of successful launches that drive meaningful value for users; experience in healthcare preferred
- Customer obsessed: Excellent user empathy & desire to discover & fulfill needs for both external & internal customers
- Goal oriented & data driven: Experience defining OKRs & performing data analysis to make product & strategic decisions & measure outcomes
- Nimble & flexible: Comfortable with & adaptable to change, working in an innovative fast-growth environment where products & processes evolve rapidly.
- Self starter: Resourceful & able to act autonomously, with no fear of getting your hands dirty or to be the first to tackle a challenge
- Communication: Exceptional written & spoken communication & interpersonal skills with individuals across all levels of the company
Why join us?
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.