$500 bonus is available! You will receive a one-time signing & retention bonus in the gross amount of $500.00. It will be paid in two installments; $250 paid initially & if you remain employed through your seasonal end date, you will be paid the remaining $250. This is available for applicants that are hired as of 4/2/21.
We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in the worldthanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
What were looking for
Vacasa is seeking a hard-working, energetic employee who is passionate about delivering on the promise of excellence in customer service. By providing personalized attention to our guests & owners, you will help us maintain our quickly growing portfolio of vacation homes.
What youll do:
- Ensure guest satisfaction by suggestion selling of menu items, proper timely service & follow-up.
- Check station to ensure all tables are set properly.
- Complete opening side work.
- Take a guest order using suggestive selling to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the proper course is served at the appropriate time.
- Check back with each table to see if everything is satisfactory.
- Turn orders into kitchen for preparation.
- Ensure food is prepared correctly before serving.
- Serve & replenish beverages & other accessories throughout the meal.
- Ensure check is correctly tabulated & present it to the guest with a pleasant Thank You. Return promptly with change & receipt having followed the proper credit or cash procedures.
- Clear & reset tables in the proper manner, if necessary.
- Complete daily side work duties assigned.
- Fill condiments & complete closing side work.
- After completing of training, maintain a check average within guidelines set by department.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The skills youll need
- Serving experience preferred, but not required
- $5.20/hour + tips
- Performance-based, discretionary quarterly bonuses for eligible employees
Work environment & physical demands
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed
- Weekend & holiday availability required
- Must be able to work outdoors & work at a face pace to serve high volume
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel, & reach with hands & arms
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time (8 hours)
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Regularly push, pull, & lift up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- The physical demands described here are an example of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.