Company Description|Job Description
At Tradeshift, we are changing the way companies do business together. You will have the opportunity to make a difference as we strive to connect all of the companies in the world & make business applications better for people. Of course, this will not be easy; you will face a lot of complex challenges in our growing, global, fast-paced startup.
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, & financial solutions market. We are connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy & business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
- Fully understand the e-invoicing & financial supply chain landscape, competition & strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to materialize business from their prospects
- Develop & execute sales strategies to drive revenue based on prospect & customer data
- Qualify, sell & close current & new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers & key executives in all verticals
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals & quarterly targets as assigned by the Global VP of Sales
- 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- Strong performer with a thirst for success & un-phased by rejection
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken & a good listener simultaneously
- You possess exceptional presentation skills & are highly persuasive
- Sales & business minded, driven by targets
- Has an understanding of procure to pay with a rich knowledge of how the accounts payable process functions
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart & soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride & passion & embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.