At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you. As the Audit Manager you will be managing a team of auditors & project managers, ensuring that audits are correctly prioritized & followed through. You will develop a deep understanding of the processes Lyft has in place necessary to meet its regulatory obligations around the country. As a key member of the Audit & Reporting Team, you & the people you manage will be responsible for hunting out any gaps in our processes & helping the Compliance Team find solutions to plug those gaps & follow thought the remediations. If you like solving puzzles & working through data, optimizing processes, managing people, this role is for you!
- Manage compliance audit function within compliance team to continuously improve Lyft platform & processes
- Perform hands on internal & external audits
- Build, coach & manage a team of auditors to deliver high quality audit deliverables
- Develop metrics for prioritizing audits & measuring outcomes, implement document control
- Document & optimize processes around the audit function to make them more efficient & scalable along with Lyfts growth
- Work collaboratively & cross-functionally across various teams at Lyft to manage, monitor, & deliver internal & external audits
- Make plans, Kick off projects, provide ongoing status updates, & write up post-mortem summaries
- Develop strong relationships across internal & external stakeholder groups, manage requests & ensure key audit deliverables & remediations are executed & resolved effectively & efficiently
- Create & maintain an audit management tracking system & database
- Publish & maintain audit portfolio & audit calendar to internal stakeholders for better visibility
- Proactively define & control standard operating procedures & define audit controls.
- Define processes & controls to ensure accuracy, quality deliverables by external audit function.
- Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent practical experience, internal audit certification is desirable
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a project management or auditing role, with 3+ years of people management experience preferred
- Basic understanding of database query/SQL & experience in auditing based on Management Information System(MIS) & by working through data.
- Proficient in Gsuite & Jira
- Results-oriented: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- A true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo
- Highly organized, detail-oriented & energetic individual with very strong leadership & project management skills
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly & manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Extremely efficient, with superb organizational skills; youll balance many projects & relationships simultaneously.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with the ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Drive to provide accurate results as quickly as possible & continuously iterate, make continuous process improvements
- Independent & deadline driven
- Passion for Lyft & the ride-sharing community
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.