ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction, from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & actual value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for an enthusiastic ACV University Trainer. We are seeking a Senior level trainer who wants to join a growing company. The trainer will be responsible for facilitating training programs to the field sales teams. This position will work closely with the other areas of the business to develop & design curriculum as we progress.
What you will do:
- Lead the facilitation of interactive training sessions for Territory Managers (TMs).
- Work closely with the training director & other leadership teams to assess & analyze current state with needs analysis for development.
- Develop & deliver concise, creative, & effective instruction & course deliverables including participant materials, quick reference guides, job aids as a part of new hire training as well as on-boarding for other teams.
- Evaluate training program effectiveness & commit to continuous improvement, based on data.
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, & participating in professional societies.
- Travel to different territories to provide on-going training to our Field Sales employees (up to 25%).
What you will need:
- A minimum of 6 years of corporate training experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience building trainings using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding relationship management capabilities, interpersonal, & communication skills.
- Ability to articulate, communicate, & present in an engaging & enthusiastic manner.
- Exceptional listening skills, with the ability to detect problem/risks.
- Highly motivated self-starter, capable of working in a team environment.
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in training environment required.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.