ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a marketing associate to join our Sportsbook & Casino Growth team to drive customer acquisition, activation, retention & monetization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing & our customers early experience on the product. You will support the fulfillment & testing strategy of different offers to our growing audience. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated & organized individual with high attention to detail who is able to make quick but well informed decisions & back them up with data driven results.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Support & execute on a variety of Sportsbook & Casino Growth initiatives.
- Plan our creative roadmap, contribute to the creative strategy & run point on briefing all assets with our internal creative team.
- Shape our offer strategy & fulfillment of promotions to maximize cut through within the industry, while understanding the need for a balanced approach between customer value & ROI.
- Obsess over the industry dissect & regularly present on the competitive landscape, while researching industry trends & new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our conversion efforts.
- Work closely with Product & Technology to test & optimize acquisition & engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Lead QA efforts on email & mobile to ensure all campaigns are accurate, render properly & adhere to channel best practices.
- As needed, evaluate potential marketing & strategic partnerships, acquisitions & business development opportunities.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline)
- Experience collaborating closely with other departments & strong communication skills & relationship management
- 2+ years working in a media, customer acquisition or growth marketing role
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, & reporting
- Customer obsessed
- Track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Digital experience/certificates a plus
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.