At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands & retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing & we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), & Krakow, Poland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire an Associate Solutions Architect to help successful adoption of our products & services with a particular focus on our Marketplace offering. As an Associate Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for investigating & troubleshooting partner issues, reviewing & confirming partner API calls & web feeds, collaborating with product teams when needed, & assisting on pre-sales & post-sales technical calls.
To ensure success as Associate Solutions Architect, you should have in-depth knowledge of web development, web service APIs, XML & CSV feed files, database querying, reading logs; a passion for problem solving & solutions; & high-level communications skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Associate Solutions Architect drives sales & adoption by ensuring that partners & prospective partners have the services they need operating properly.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Acquire expertise in the technical requirements of ShopRunners marketplace offering
- Own timely communications with partners when integration issues are submitted
- Troubleshoot partner issues, including reviewing XML/CVS feeds, querying databases, reading log files, etc.
- Collaborate with the appropriate product teams to determine solutions as needed
- Report & track product bugs
- Deliver technical feedback to partners & prospective partners
- Explain & enable partners on proper usage of the service when needed
- Assist sales & onboarding teams with technical presentations
- Identify potential gaps in a partners integration that may require custom solutions
- Understand ShopRunners other product & service offerings
- Assist Integration Solutions department with other products & services when necessary
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting abilities
- Strong prospect- or client-facing presentation skills
- Strong understanding of web architecture & APIs
- Experience writing SQL or other database queries
- Ability to read & understand XML/CSV & log files
- Ability to identify gaps in integrations
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Preferred partner-facing, technical support, or solutions experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.