VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What Youd Do:
- Oversee a team of Media Analysts providing leadership, mentorship, vision & technical expertise.
- Monitor campaigns for performance along with a team of Media Analysts & Senior Media Analysts,ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly & flagging potential issues to management.
- Create & present sophisticated media investment strategies to clients, derived from industry insights & QA reporting.
- Develop & deliver client-facing campaign reports to showcase performance, new business opportunities, & storytelling: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, & high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics & insights are highlighted.
- Manage up to senior leadership corresponding the most crucial aspects of a client's business, keeping them abreast of any pertinent developments & urgent client needs.
- Manage ad technology vendors needed to execute specific campaign work.
- Collaborate across disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands.
What Youve Got:
- 3-4 years experience media agency experience as a Media Buyer with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
- Experience leading & managing a teams or an individual
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, & macros
- Experience across buying/biddable platforms in any of the following:
- Programmatic Display/Video (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus, etc.)
- Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok
Any Additional Experience in the following a plus:
- Amazon (AMS, Amazon DSP, AMG)
- Publisher/Partner Direct
- Connected TV/OTT (Roku, Hulu, etc.)
- Digital Audio (Spotify, Pandora, etc.)
- Experience working with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- An empathetic, patient & collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
- You live for todays digital & mobile consumer,driven, & hungry to succeed & always looking to learn more.
- has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy & internal/external professionalism.