ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join our Global Brand team to focus on wielding our Content-lever! What does this mean? This person will have a sharp focus on our Content + Instructor marketing to elevate Pelotons Brand, carving out a unique space at the intersection of culture, fitness + entertainment. Marketing efforts in this role are in service of not only engaging our existing Members, but also in support of brand differentiation & unlocking new audiences (acquisition).
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing, this person will be responsible for supporting the strategy, development & execution of content-led marketing campaigns. This role will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Music, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM, & more. Elevating Pelotons content through brand-building initiatives that spotlight our instructor talent & breadth of subject areas should be what fuels this marketers passions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Foster deep partnership & collaboration with Content business unit to maintain a global marketing calendar in support of Content priorities
- Collaborate with internal partners globally (Content, Talent, Music, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, Media, Web, Social, Member Comms) to lead 360 integrated campaigns forward to foster deeper engagement with the Peloton Member base & unlock new audiences
- Author strategic content marketing briefs that leverage data, insights, brand & channel strategies to create engaging Member / consumer facing content experiences - ie. launching Instructor Series + other tentpole Content marketing moments
- Instructor Brand & Positioning Management: lead Instructor launches (US-based) & consult on International Instructor launches
- Lead briefing process & integrated campaign management (brief, media + creative oversight, production, handoff) for Disciplines + Modalities (both new & existing), i.e. raise awareness of non-Cycling disciplines & establish ourselves as a leader in fitness categorically
- Responsible for partnering with the Media team & Channel Leads on asset requests & asset management. Channels include, but are not limited to Peloton Owned Channels, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Push, Email, Web, Organic Social
- Support the development, roll-out, & recaps of content marketing & new formats - ie. Podcasts or Original Content
- Manage 1x direct report; growth & development of Associate Brand Manager, Instructor + Programming
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ years of working experience in integrated marketing; experience with digital content marketing and/or entertainment a plus
- Bachelors Degree required
- Highly organized & meticulous - can carry out sophisticated tasks flawlessly & with minimal oversight. Time management skills are vital to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work proactively, independently & reliably in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal & team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed. Lives Pelotons #TogetherWeGoFar value.
- Entrepreneurial thinker who thrives in solving new problems, knows how to pivot in a pinch & come up with creative solutions.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, content, media & entertainment.
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs & get ahead of deadlines.
- Is a proactive, strategic, & creative problem solver who is a great teammate (no job is too small or too large) who brings an energy of optimism & fun!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.