Enterprise Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for developing, managing & closing business within small, mid sized & large enterprises in our outside field sales organization.
The EAM will be responsible for managing the sales process around the complete HashiCorp portfolio of software products to both named key account clients, & inbound non named account leads within a sales region
Candidate Minimum Requirements: Significant Enterprise Sales & strategic customer development experience
Experience in Open Source software business models is preferred but not required, proficient in concepts around Cloud & infrastructure software is a minimum requirement
Track record in closing deals in both large enterprises as well as SMB market tiers
Creation & execution of quarterly & annual business plans
Good executive presence, communication skills, & credibility
Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals & targets & consistently ranked top 1-2 on their team
History of accurate forecasting & business reporting
Significant experience in selling disruptive technology into focused markets
- Engage new & existing Open Source users of HashiCorp to provide value around how users can be more successful with our technology portfolio
- Engage in significant Outbound activity. Making use of the tools available (yesware, discoverorg, Sales navigator, etc.)
- Proactively & efficiently manage resources with dedicated teams, virtual teams, & executive staff around opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
- Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns with multiple prospect engagement points in Development, IT Operations, & Security Operations
- Align the overall HashiCorp solution to the customers business needs, challenges, & technical requirements
- Execute solution & value selling to existing customer base & new prospects
- Articulate & evangelize the vision & positioning of both the company & products, & secure strategic commercial commitments
- Create a healthy pipeline of revenue & new logos for your target accounts.
- Accurately forecast business on a quarterly cadence
- Regular Air Travel is required
- Correctly estimate qualifying opportunities based on BANT
- Effectively & timely communicate with management, legal & deal desk to ensure proper execution of documents & correct process; & follow instructions or recommendations set by these teams & company management
HashiCorp embraces diversity & equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. Webelieve the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.