As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for the deployment & support of Convenes technical products as we work to introduce new software & services that deliver a more seamless experience to our members. This includes physical building setup, user on-boarding, & customer support via digital channels. You will be a key member of a passionate & motivated team helping build a new, impressive capability in our technology organization at Convene.
You are a strong candidate for this position if you:
- Possess a strong sense of accountability, initiative, & commitment to excellence
- Are detail-oriented & skilled at prioritizing & managing time effectively
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment where policies & procedures are still taking shape
- Can communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at different levels
- Enjoy opportunities to pitch in & help when necessary, even if it means shuffling your own priorities on the fly
- Configure & deploy digital systems & tools that are essential to running Convene locations
- Provide ongoing support for Convene properties, including the deployment & calibration of security, software, & infrastructure products & systems
- Onboard & support Convene customers & members, using Salesforce, Zendesk, & similar tools
- Serve as an internal resource for digital implementations by setting expectations & following tight timelines using our pre-opening project plan methodology
- Actively report customer feedback on Convenes products, escalating to the engineering team when appropriate
- Provide pre-sales support for our WorkPlace sales team, aiding with technical assessment of client needs
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives, often working with our corporate team to implement new tools & processes at our existing properties
- Bachelors degree or equivalently impressive, relevant experience
- 5-7 years of experience working in a technical role
- Experience deploying & maintaining internal web-based systems preferred
- Knowledge of Slack, Zendesk, Jira & similar tools a plus
- Ability to travel to Convene locations as necessary (approximately 25-30% travel)
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
Other recent accolades include:
- 2017-2019 Certified Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- #30 in 2017 LinkedIn List of Most In-Demand Startups
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together were building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee
- Supportive work environment & leaders who are focused on your professional growth
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth. Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to have 65 hours of learning per year.
- Flexible PTO & family leave
- 401k match
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, & perspectives.