Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology. And we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work among small & medium size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
Client Services Overview
Our Client Services offerings are Managed Services for the next generation of Salesforce users. We provide our clients with flexible, strategic, & tactical ongoing services, focused on long-term success. The Client Services team builds trusted & valuable partnerships with our clients. Strategically, we build a short; mid & long-term plans that position our clients to leverage their investments in the Salesforce platform year-over-year. Tactically, we collaboratively lead a team of experts with a variety of skill sets providing post-implementation support & continuous delivery of enhancements to solve critical business issues with innovative solutions.
The Director of Client Services will be a senior leader for the Client Services team & will run our portfolio of financial services clients who have engaged us for continuous delivery of Salesforce.com as well as maintenance & support. Functional responsibilities align with those of a practice leader & will include sales support, client portfolio management, resource management, operations, & project success.
- Partner with sales during the pre-sales stage to research & understand client business challenges & drive toward value-added solutions.
- Leverage people, process, & technology to evolve a strategy for Silverline Consultants to successfully implement our client's Salesforce requests.
- Focus on project excellence & coach team members on how to handle various project scenarios using Silverline methodologies.
- Provide leadership & mentorship for direct reports while helping them with their personal development, career path, & overall success.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), assisting with value realization benefits for our customers in order to provide high-class customer satisfaction as well as opportunities for upselling & renewal business.
- Align with multiple departments across the organization to ensure key objectives are being met & opportunities are maximized for our industry-focused strategy.
Education & Required Experience
- 10-15 years of professional services experience including 5+ years of general management (20+ person teams) & 5+ years experience related to the successful delivery of organizational change work. Practice development experience preferred.
- Past experience in measuring progress of programs against established objectives such as revenue, expense management, utilization metrics, delivery quality, & customer satisfaction.
- Direct experience with Salesforce.com, project development lifecycle, & project management best practices.
- Proven track record of developing & maintaining profitable & referenceable customer relationships Managed Services preferred.
- Excellent communication skills & strong leadership & presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports & executive summaries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, or related fields of study, or equivalent business experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time is required.
The following certifications are a plus:
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- SFDC Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- SFDC Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- PMP Certification