As a Senior Marketing Specialist within App Store Optimisation (ASO) for Booking.com, you will contribute to the development of the companys ASO strategy & execute that strategy to maximize business growth. As the worlds leading hotel reservations website (by number of room nights booked), Booking.com supports 40+ languages & features over 1.6m hotels & places to stay in 170+ countries. This offers a fantastic opportunity to drive natural traffic to Booking.com from a wide range of countries, languages & search engines.
You will be working closely with a team of shared developers, content & analysts in a rapidly growing ASO environment. As a member of our Performance Marketing Department, you will be pragmatic, analytical, & have the ability to advise on technical & non-technical improvements of our multilingual website. Due to the complexity & the international aspect of our website, you will have the opportunity of solving a wide range of issues that vary in scale. Together we are driving our E-Commerce business to a higher level of success. - Are you ready to join us on this exciting journey?
- Take ownership of an ASO team, to deliver innovative products
- Prioritize ASO projects according to ROI
- Define ASO best practice
- Identify & analyse technical ASO issues to ensure effective Bot crawling of the website, providing feedback & support to developers to drive improvements
- Work with content, design & development teams to implement recommendations for all Booking.com app properties, including Desktop, Mobile, & Tablet websites
- Monitor & react to any changes made by the company product teams that may be detrimental to ASO
- Help promote ASO awareness & best practice across the organization including educating stakeholders
- Create & report on ASO activities & their impact on the business performance
- Daily monitor key ASO & business KPIs
- Support multiple customer-facing & cross-functional projects from an ASO product perspective
- Analyse competitors & successful ASO websites to spot new opportunities
- Maintain a deep understanding of key ASO issues, Google algorithm updates & tooling possibilities
- Manage relationship with ASO agencies & consultants
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
- 3+ years of experience in the field of ASO, with demonstrable successes
- Knowledge of Appsflyer, or similar attribution platforms
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android & Chinese app stores
- A working knowledge of the Chinese app market
- Experience working on large scale apps with over 300k MAU
- Strong skills in Excel/GSheets & MySQL/Hadoop; comfortable with large quantities of data
- Understanding of the challenges facing a travel website operating in a global & multi-lingual marketplace
- Analytical & data driven approach
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding written communication & verbal presentation skills are essential
- Ability to work effectively both with, & without direct copy, tech & design support
- Ability to prioritize tasks & manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience & comfort in working in a team environment & with technical teams
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm for getting results
We offer a competitive salary plus bonus, with possibilities for further career opportunities within our fast growing company. This position is open to worldwide candidates & in the case of relocation we will assist you with a relocation package ensuring a smooth transition to working & living in the Netherlands. There will also be occasional business travel involved in this role.
You are you, we are Booking!
We are a global company headquartered in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Our culture is built around good ideas & a collaborative environment. We all share the responsibility to make our company even better. We believe that every employee can add their own unique value to the company, just by being you. We invite you to make your own mark on the company. Together we can set off on an exciting journey.