At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Compliance Team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As the Associate Project Manager for Compliance Remediation, you will manage a variety of projects from start to finish by developing remediation plans for complicated, cross-functional issues that relate to compliance risks. The role requires an understanding of regulatory compliance requirements & the audit function, & an ability to use that knowledge to develop & monitor project plans. In this role, you will report to the Compliance Audit Manager.
- Work with Compliance Audit Manager & others on the Compliance team to design detailed remediation plans
- Own remediation progress; communicate status & results to stakeholders across a variety of organizations
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor & track progress using appropriate tools & techniques
- Advise on project management best practices to ensure cross-functional visibility, appropriate resourcing, & effective deployment of resources
- Work with process & control owners to help them understand the audit results, identify remediation options & prioritize their closure
- Collaborate with engineering, operations & other cross-functional teams to develop solutions for audit findings
- Recommend improvements to processes & controls & help stakeholders develop a plan to address risks identified in internal & external audits
- Build relationships across departments & devise practical & insightful recommendations as process owners remediate findings & implement new systems & processes for compliance needs
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years experience managing large, high-visibility projects, including the use of project management tools & methodologies
- PMP training & certification is preferred
- Experience in project management related to regulatory compliance and/or auditing
- Demonstrated history of collaboration & experience developing relationships across large, cross-functional teams
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.