Life House Group is a vertically-integrated hotel brand, that develops, designs, & operates boutique lifestyle hotels. We are growing our product team & looking for talented product designers. We are fast-paced, highly collaborative, & have a friendly, flexible work environment. https://www.lifehousehotels.com/
At Life House, product designers design world-class solutions to the hospitality industrys greatest challenges. With new hotels opening every month, our team is acutely focused on bringing brands to life & introducing thoughtful design to both the guest & staff experience while consistently improving our value proposition to hotel owners increased hotel revenue & decreased hotel operating costs.
Some examples of projects we have shipped:
- A branded web & mobile app that is not only reflective of our brands, but that enables guests to easily book, check-in, unlock their door, & connect with other travellers.
- A tablet & mobile app that efficiently guides our onsite teams through common workflows so that our team can spend less time behind a computer monitor & more time creating amazing experiences for our guests.
- A tablet app that functions as a kiosk, enabling guests to quickly & easily check-in & gain access to their room. Guests can drop their bags off & explore or visit the onsite bar after a long journey, without the typical hotel check-in hassle.
Our product feedback loop is immediate which means we can rapidly iterate & deploy. If you enjoy designing applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, & executing like an entrepreneur, then youve found the right place.
- Design elegant interactions & experiences for our customers.
- Be involved at every step of the product development process: from brainstorming ideas to polishing designs through quality assurance & delivery.
- Deliver high-fidelity designs that elevate our brand
- Partner closely with Engineering & Product Management to build & ship experiences that delight our users.
- Develop & maintain our visual design language across both our external & internal-facing products.
- Act as a design & UX expert for our employees, advising on design best practices & solutions.
- Execute in a fast-paced environment thats full of ambiguity.
- Product designer with 6+ years of experience in UX & visual /UI
- Experience in an Agile environment & multidisciplinary product teams
- Strong knowledge of design principles for web & mobile platforms
- Strong design craft skills including interaction, visual, & motion design
- High proficiency with prototyping & visual design software, such as Figma or Sketch
- Ability to defend your work, but also take creative feedback & execute updates in a professional manner
- An environment that encourages initiative & leadership
- Work with highly talented people who are extremely passionate about their craft
- An opportunity to join one of the industries most exciting startups
- Competitive salaries, stock options, benefits (health & wellness), & paid time off