Complex Networks is a subsidiary of BuzzFeed
Complex Networks is a global youth entertainment network spanning major pop culture categories including streetwear & style, food, music, sneakers & sports. Complex Networks is diversified around three pillars: advertising, e-commerce, & content where it creates & distributes original programming for Gen Z & Millennial audiences through premium distributors such as Netflix, Hulu, Turner, Corus, Facebook, Snap, YouTube, Roku & more. Additionally, Complex Networks generates revenue through a number of core business lines, including branded content & advertising, licensing, events, e-commerce, & agency consulting services.
- Oversees multiple & concurrent BIS/Custom content/originals integrated campaigns projects to guarantee overall quality of work & ensuring the project is delivered on time, on or under budget & free of error.
- Identify full scope of the project; as well as the right stakeholders: Provides business affairs support including licensing & rights management across broadcast, legal, production contracts, talent agreements.
- Manage integrated campaigns/ brand integrations w/ BPS team. This includes: video, editorial, social, & web builds. Coordinate between Artist Relations, Content, Tech, & Legal stakeholders to complete term sheets & contract artists.
- Collaborate with Branded Partnership leadership, project stakeholders, & Rev Ops to ensure day-to-day management of deadlines & key campaign milestones
- Manage schedules & budgets on production projects
- Resolve any scheduling, production conflicts that arise & impede on the success of the project.
- Summarize notes from all meetings between all teams as it relates to BIS/sponsored projects & distribute to all stakeholders responsible for the success of each project.
- Respond to daily RFPs in a timely manner & provide insight on budget, creative & timelines.
- Check in with department stakeholders & defer to development sheets to obtain answers for the RFP.
- Brainstorm integration ideas for potential clients & present solutions for branded opportunities.
- Create timelines for sales to understand the full scope of projects to ensure IOs are in within a timeframe that makes the project successful.
- Serves as liaison between BPS & Production team to ensure that all agreed terms between client & Complex are met; communicates changes to the respective parties.
- Works with Producers to create treatments for clients; reviews treatments before sending to BPS team for client approval.
- Ensure that client approvals are built in to production timelines. Flag any inconsistencies on timelines & schedules.
- If applicable, accompanies Producers on set to ensure proper execution of brand integrations.
- Reviews all cuts before client approval to make sure all integrations are executed properly.
BuzzFeed is the world's leading tech-powered, diversified media company that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally through its cross-platform news & entertainment network. The company produces articles, lists, quizzes, videos, & original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News & HuffPost; an industry-leading affiliate business, strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Commerce; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
Life at BuzzFeed
We celebrate inclusion & are committed to equal opportunity employment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.
You can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth through work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options.
- A generous benefits program featuring paid time off, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more.
We want all employees to feel safe & comfortable when they engage in any in-person meetings, when visiting the office, or when working from an offsite production or meeting location. As part of this commitment to health & safety, BuzzFeed requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees. Requests for accommodation per applicable law for health and/or religious reasons will be considered. Union employees are subject to what is outlined in their applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Note: BuzzFeed offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) & open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, & WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, & VT.