Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
We are looking for a Technical Operations Specialist to join our Yext Infrastructure team. Here you will operate & maintain our production & development infrastructure & core applications, support our customers & broader Engineering teams to deliver the highest quality of service, & gain exposure to new cutting edge technologies in our Hybrid Iron & Cloud environment.
- Deploy development & production systems within established SLAs
- Perform operational tasks such as system updates & software upgrades
- Create & maintain metrics, dashboards & alerts
- Provide first-level support, & act as primary escalation point for technical issues
- Manage incidents, conduct root-cause analyses, & author post-mortems
- Participate in 24x7 on call rotation
- Comfortable operating in a Linux environment
- Working knowledge using Git
- In-depth knowledge of computers & networking technology
- Previous experience in a technology role (preferably a SaaS environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of secure computing practices
- Ability to safely lift & carry up to fifty pounds
Technologies Youll Use
- AWS, Azure & GCP
- ELK Stack
- Graphite, Prometheus & Grafana
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.