About the Team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state-of-the-art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
Harrys has embarked on the project to migrate the current SAP Business By Design system to the future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 HANA 1909 as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, logistics, distribution & sales.
The SAP Technical Lead will be at the core, a Basis & CPI Administrator, & a key contributor to the growth of Harrys in the IT space, overseeing critical areas of SAP Basis Administration, including management of our SAP HEC Single Tenant Environment, Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) administration, & Fiori Administration, & Security.
What you will accomplish:
- Proactively monitor all SAP Cloud systems for performance & issues & perform root cause analysis of production & non-production system
- Manage the SAP Transport Management System, including configuration of transport routes, systems, alerts, & automation. Import approved requests to the target systems periodically (weekends) or as urgent (off-hours during the week) or as an emergency (as soon as possible).
- Administration of our Fiori environments for the S/4 HANA Cloud
- Administer our SAP CPI environment, including account/sub-account maintenance, member & user administration, integration maintenance (connections with SAP & non-SAP systems) through API & SFTP.
- Administer our SAP HANA Cloud Connector (HCC).
- Take part in the Change Management process & present the list of transports requested for the next periodic move to have the functional, development, or technical team members explain the change. Determine approved transport list to be used for the weekend move.
- Own SAP user security. Manage SAP users, roles, authorizations, & profiles, including standard SAP & Fiori.
- Handle User Interface set-up & issue resolution for SAP Gui (Windows & Java), SAP Fiori, & additional add-ons such as Excel plug-in for reporting.
- SAP Support Launchpad management, including request for Basis activities, including refreshes of non-production environments with production data, client copies, time change, kernel & SAP component upgrades/patches, & any system administration at the OS level.
- Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk & achieves high reliability, availability, & performance of each SAP instance.
- Maintain optimal SAP system parameters & configuration to maximize system performance & availability.
- Administer connection set-ups between SAP S/4, CPI, Concur, & HCC.
- Configure & manage SAP printing, including printer set-up & trouble-shooting.
- Participate in the planning & implementation of SAP system upgrades.
- Develop & maintain system documentation & operating procedures for items in scope for this job.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with Security, SAP functional owners, EDI & IT Infrastructure teams.
- Oversee technical team members in a lead role as our IT systems team grows.
- May require work outside of normal business hours to support system activities.
This should describe you:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field or engineering field.
- 8+ years working as an SAP Basis Administrator & lead with previous SAP system administration experience managing cloud environments, including SAP CPI & HCC.
- Experience in the administration of Fiori environments for the S/4 HANA Cloud.
- Working with SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Cloud Single Tenant Edition will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to bring SAP Basis skills to work collaboratively on SAP projects & solutions.
- Good communications skills including strong verbal, written, & presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills & dedication to quality delivery with a proven track record of consistently meeting project deadlines.
- Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems, working with a team of seasoned Harrys Enterprise Systems professionals.
- Working closely with the broader IT department & supporting SAP technical solutions & CPI integrations across all areas of the business & applications.
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.