We are seeking an experienced finance professional to join the Peloton Investor Relations team. The newly created Sr. Manager/Director of Investor Relations role will report to the Head of Investor Relations & be a key point of contact for institutional investors, sell-side analysts, & a broad range of internal constituents across FP&A, Corporate Finance, Corporate Communications, Legal, Content, Membership & Product Development.
- Play a key role in executing the quarterly earnings process, performing analysis of results, developing key investment messages, & drafting our Shareholder communications, conference call script, Q/A prep, & other preparation materials & presentations. Partner with teams across the company to ensure smooth execution.
- Represent the Company as a spokesperson to the investment community with a focus on educating current & prospective shareholders about the Companys market opportunity, strategy, & performance.
- Analyze internal & external forecasts, data, & assumptions to provide a consolidated view of external expectations & implications for stock price movement & investor & analyst perceptions.
- Help lead & evolve an investor targeting program to support current shareholders & identify potential new investors. Leverage this approach to inform non-deal roadshows, investor conference participation, & 1x1 engagement with investors & analysts. Drive the tracking & reporting of these efforts.
- Prepare executives for conferences, non-deal roadshows, & select industry events.
- Monitor sell-side research, maintain consensus estimates & manage a working model for the company.
- Work with corporate communications & brand marketing teams to ensure consistent company messaging.
- Lead quarterly shareholder data recap for key internal constituents.
- Manage Investor Relations external website, including regular content updates.
- Compile data for quarterly Board meetings & updates.
- Travel may be required in the future.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics or similar field; CFA a plus, but not required.
- 8+ yrs experience working in financial services: investor relations, equity research, investment banking, private equity, consulting or related work.
- Strong financial & investment analysis capabilities, including experience with financial modeling & valuation techniques. Experience with Factset or comparable service a plus.
- Positive, people-oriented, collaborative & energetic.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3.1 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.