As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This role will be filled with a new college graduate at the Master's level & the person will begin working shortly upon graduating in 2020.
This organization provides client configuration & implementation expertise involving a unique set of skills with highly specialized knowledge of the complex systems & applications as it relates to Client programs, transaction processing/routing & its implications to clients & cardholders. Clients include financial institutions, third party processors, non-traditional clients, state-owned entities, merchants, & direct connect merchants.
This is an individual contributor client facing role responsible for managing non-routine configuration activities along with identifying & resolving issues of low to mid complexity related to Visa's Digital enablement strategy. The candidate is expected to support Visa's Digital configurations, system tools, & features/functionalities of the digital product suite. This position is at a professional level & requires an individual to work independently while receiving moderate guidance.
Provide dedicated implementation & configuration support to Visa's Global Delete process.
Provide implementation & configuration support to a Visa clients or internal group; meet all milestones & deliverables in a timely manner; Ensure customer expectations are met & exceeded.
Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements & facilitate new card program installations, conversions & maintenance requests without customer impact.
Manage non-routine processing & change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
Partner & present opportunities to clients with the objective of increasing performance & further educating clients on programs.
Act as approver for other analysts on client program changes.
Prepare & maintain detailed project plans, status reports, & issues logs in support of client projects and/or initiatives.
Build & enhance positive working relationships with Visa clients & internal stakeholders.
Represent customer system & operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
Report customer project accomplishments & deliverables to management monthly.
Provide training to internal and/or cross-functional teams & external clients, as applicable.
Proactively identify & recommend opportunities for process improvement resulting in improved efficiency & effectiveness, & increased customer satisfaction.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or more than 2 years of workexperience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- 2-4 years of direct Visa experience is preferred.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate technical terms or processes into business language.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrate success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to prioritize effectively & multi-task under deadlines.
- Working knowledge of client business drivers as it relates to their operations & processing services.
- Able to remain calm & professional in high stress situations.
- Ability to follow processes, procedures & adjust to a continuously changing environment.
Work Hours: This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Travel Requirements:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0-5% of the time.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.