The EMEA Credit Analyst position is a unique role to create strong processes to assess customers credit, both initially & ongoing, process credit applications, & manage credit decision-making processes for our business. This includes all activities relating to interpreting commercial credit reports, dispute identification & analysis, contract review/management, & reporting to various levels of upper management as well as interfacing daily with internal & external customers. You are key to ensuring the success of Samsaras cash conversion cycle.
Samsara is a fast-growing environment where you can have a big impact on the success of the product & the company. This is a full-time position at our office in London, & includes stock options, medical, dental, & a competitive package
- Review financial statements using financial ratios, analysing cash flow, leverage & liquidity of customers in order to facilitate customer financing & the sales cycle
- Working independently, perform vigorous collection activity on past due accounts within generally defined credit policies & procedures through extensive telephone, email, fax, written, & face-to-face communication
- Evaluate creditworthiness of current & new customers & establishes credit limits based on analysis of trade reporting, internal data, & other data available within policies & authorisation levels set by management
- Utilise basic credit analysis skills to interpret all information prior to extending, increasing, or denying credit availability (unusual situations are referred to a senior credit professional, credit risk analyst, or management team)
- Partner with customers & internal clients to resolve delinquent & disputed accounts for assigned Accounts Receivable portfolios
- Assisting the accounting team with customer account reconciliations
- Assisting the EMEA Finance team when necessary to ensure customer invoices are despatch on a timely manner
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as required.
- Other projects & tasks which may arise from time to time
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Knowledge of credit & collection policies & principles
- Previous business-to-business collections experience highly preferred
- Salesforce, Creditsafe, DNBi and/or Netsuite experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail & analytical skills
- Solid organisational & short-term planning skills
- Must be flexible in their approach
- Professional, positive, & tactful demeanour with clients & customers
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.