As a Via Operations Associate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, product & business development, & marketing. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to product development, both internal & consumer-facing
- Own growth marketing strategy & inform our customer-facing experience across markets
- Partner with cross-functional teams (product, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, & reporting needed to manage programs at launch & beyond.
- Design & implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel
- Manage online & offline marketing campaigns
- Analyze efficiency of all online & offline media campaigns, email & SMS marketing, & other conversion efforts
Who You Are:
- Completed 2+ years of full-time professional work experience
- Obtained a bachelor's Degree with a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
- Have a background in owning & managing a budget, forecasting, & delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA a plus
What Catches Our Eye:
- Prior experience in a growth or paid media management role
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.