Were a talented team of product managers, digital marketers, developers, & product designers building Canadas leading financial product comparison platform, Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products). We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship & community. Thats our modus operandi.
Were looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to join our growing team in downtown Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who is technically strong in data warehousing & want to grow more towards business analytics. You will work on high impact projects in close collaboration with stakeholders & will need to use data to solve long-term & immediate business problems, while communicating & acting on the insights you develop from your analysis. You will have end-to-end responsibility for ongoing & project based workstreams.
Ratehub.ca offers a friendly, innovative & collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, & we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new things
Hunger: You turn passion into action
Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
Impact orientated: You are motivated by results & track to completion
- Must be highly proficient with SQL and Python
- Must have familiarity with AWS environments
- Must be highly proficient in Database Management (preferably Amazon Redshift)
- Must have experience in ETL scripts scheduling & orchestration (preferably Apache Airflow)
- Good to have experience with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Sisense
- Good to have Web Analytics & website tracking experience using tools such as Google Analytics
- Has experience in internet/e-commerce based businesses.
- Own & maintain a business-facing data warehouse (DWH)
- Develop & maintain ETL processing pipelines as well as analytical workflows
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities & help to translate this into actionable insights
- Own all analytics for at least one business unit including reporting, functional & adhoc analysis
- Proactively suggest process automation opportunities & implement them as well
- Support the team in strategic analytics projects such as Customer Segmentation, Attribution Modeling, LTV & Churn Analysis etc.
- Competitive salary: We know its expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- Social Impact: ability to participate in volunteer days within the community as a team
- RRSP matching program
- Training allowance
- Free Financial Planning support on an annual basis
- Benefits: Health is wealth
- Casual dress code: If its good enough for you, its good enough for us
- The best team socials: karaoke is our jam
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in the questionnaire, submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile & a letter expressing why you want to work for Ratehub.ca
Ratehub welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.