About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, & audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, & audio data into structured data at a significantly faster & more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States & in Tallinn, Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, & are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm & Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, & retaining a diverse workforce.
As IT Support here at Clarifai, you are the go to person for technical solutions. You will have the ability to shape the Internal IT processes, clear technical overweight & assist internal users to keep everything running smoothly.
Reporting to the Head of SRE, you will be supporting our employees in both the United States & Estonia. You own the ability to work efficiently with technology as an enabling mechanism, you succeed by enabling others to succeed at Clarifai. You have the opportunity to work with new technology in a cloud-first environment. You will be supporting & implementing various technical infrastructures that are less understood outside of startup environments.
- Endpoint/hardware lifecycle management
- Software license management
- Inventory management
- User account lifecycle management
- Assist in internal security software management
- Resolve security issues for internal users
- Educating coworkers about cyber security & its best practices
- Documenting internal IT processes & policies.
- Experience with JAMF support
- Excellent knowledge about Apple devices & their products.
- Excellent knowledge about Okta, Gmail, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence) & Slack application platforms.
- Ability to think-outside-of-the-box for troubleshooting & solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
Great to Have
- shell scripting.