SchoolMint is the leading SaaS platform driven by our mission to help educators create bright, more sustainable futures. We offer powerful products that help schools run smarter enrollment management & student behavior management.
We are a fast-growing & established EdTech company rooted strongly in our core values: No Jerks, Period; We, Not Me; Be Heroic; Bring Your Whole Self to Work; Embrace & Drive Change. We take these seriously. At SchoolMint we live what we preach & embody values that empower us to delight our customers with award-winning products & top-notch customer service
This position is only temporarily remote due to COVID.
The Technical Success Manager is an integral role within the organization working closely with Implementation, Support, Sales & Operations. The Technical Success Manager is responsible for client relationship building, understanding client goals & objectives, corporate communication of account status, with client escalations, & ensuring client revenue, retention & growth. The Technical Success Manager will anticipate & communicate customer needs & identify barriers while prioritizing organizational goals & initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients during full life cycle of client relationship from implementation, to add-on & extension of contracts, to daily customer support KPI measurements
- Build & maintain strong client relationships that allow for open communication & trust
- Give strategic demonstrations & product overviews related to specific features or use cases that are relevant to the customer
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage, identifying new or unused features that could provide value for your customer & represent an upsell opportunity for SchoolMint
- Be accountable for the success of the customer journey for your portfolio accounts as measured by both the health score & gross revenue retention & expansion for each account
- Analyze key metrics of customer usage & identify opportunities for improvement
- Build relationships with multiple departments to coordinate customer needs & resolve outstanding issues
- Advocate for your customers, soliciting & synthesizing customer product feedback to contribute to product development
- Some travel (nationwide) is required for onsite customer visits for key deployment projects, training sessions and/or any other special circumstances that require an onsite presence.
- 5+ years of software/B2B customer success, project management or related experience
- Strong project management background in a customer relations/ account management environment using a consultative approach.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to drive customer loyalty & retention.
- Demonstrated success in managing enterprise-wide deployment & training to individuals, groups, organizations, schools or districts
- Superior follow-through. Build trust & credibility with customers by consistently delivering answers and/or resources on-time
- Comfortable presenting & running online customer meetings to all levels of an organization
- Strong analytic & strategic thinking required be able to take customer concerns & orchestrate resources & tactics to address them
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite, CRM familiarity (Gainsight, Totango & Salesforce), & audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required. Experience with ZenDesk & JIRA a plus.
- Preferably, having experience and/or the ability to comfortably discuss student behavior management methodologies & best practices to all levels of stakeholders within a school environment such as faculty, school leadership & district-level personnel. (Bonus)
- K-12 classroom experience (Bonus)
Some Awesome Perks
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employee Paid Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability
- PTO (15 days), Sick Days (5 days), Birthday Floating Holiday, Floating Holiday, Volunteer Day, & Company Observed Holidays
- 401k (with a 90-day waiting period)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) & Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Commuter Benefits
- Educational Assistance Program
- Conferences & Meet-ups
- Professional Development
This is an exciting full-time position in our new HQ in Lafayette, LA though temporarily remote due to COVID. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits & a flexible work environment.