This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
POS Partnership Manager France
We have a position in ourteam where you will get familiar with the fascinating world of physical payments & multi-channel payments. If you get excited about these things & have the right attitude to succeed in a fast growing environment like Adyen, do not hesitate to apply.
This position is based inParis & reports to theCountry Manager France.
Adyen is looking for a commercially focused individual with a strong technical background to develop & managePOSpartnerships that are instrumental to bringing new customers to Adyen.
This role is primarily focused to build & maintain partnerships with leading third party Point-of-Sale platforms & systems that enable Adyens merchants to have access to our payments capabilitiesin-store. Adyen has partnerships with a variety of third parties that are important partners to Adyen's customers & prospects. Examples of these partners are:
- Oracle Retail, Oracle Symphony, Oracle Opera
- Establish strong commercial partnerships with third party solutions with the goal of boarding a large number of their customers on the Adyen platform.
- Keeping our partners updated with the latest features of the Adyen solution.
- Developing a marketing planwith the marketing team in order to nurture these relationships.
- Liaise with the POS team in Amsterdam that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers & to make it easier for Adyen to board new customers.
- Define Adyens attendance to external events organised by these partners in order to increase intimacy & pitch Adyens solution to their clients.
- Engage with merchants using these platforms to sell the Adyen platform on these third party solutions.
- Manage partnerships to review success factors & hold periodic meetings to discuss sales & marketing strategies, lead-gen, & new products / features.
- Scope, define, implement, & operationalize partnership engagements.
- Establish, negotiate, & execute long term partner agreements.
- Serve as the point of escalation for French partners as needed.
- Fluent in English andFrench.
- Commercial: Strong personality with strong commercial drive.
- Results orientated: Candidate demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances & set stretched goals.
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- International mindset : foreign experience has a strong preference.
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent communicator.
- Know-how of unified/omni-channel customer journeys & its enablement.
- Front-runner: Wants to work in the forefront of the market, with passion for innovation.
- Experience working in collaborative environment, with in-house teams & 3rd party systems integrators to scope & manage integration projects.
- Experience working in Partnerships/Channel with point of sale platforms such as Cegid/Cylande, MI9, Oracle...
- Experience in key verticals such as retail, hospitality, and/or F&B systems.
- Know-how of unified/omnichannel customer journeys & its enablement.
- Willingness to travel.
- Language:FluentinFrench & English.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in a sales role selling payments solutionsin POS industry, partnership experience is a plus.
- Network: Relevant business network in the region.
- Education: Bachelors degree required, MBA a plus.