The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal is looking for independent, entrepreneurial individuals who have the ability to work with very discriminating clientele & have a passion for the luxury product. The Luxury Client Manager will focus exclusively on new business that offers free White Glove Consignment service for the countrys largest authenticated online luxury consignment marketplace.
The ideal candidate will cover the following counties: Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, & Staten Island & will report to the Regional Director of Field Sales.
- Meet the aggressive monthly goal for the market while maintaining focus on premier luxury product.
- Leverage your existing contacts, relationships, & network to drive business & generate consignment.
- Maintaining strong relationships with our current consignor base.
- Constantly prospect & develop new relationships & connections in order to drive business. These include Stylists, personal shoppers, boutique owners, sales associates, & individual consignors.
- Meet with consignors in their home to review/pick-up their luxury merchandise.
- Carefully review/process all items for shipment to ensure they are cataloged & up to our very high-quality standards.
- Develop marketing strategies to continually increase consignment with The RealReal.
- The ideal candidate will live in the following counties: Union, Middlesex, Monmouth, & Staten Island.
- Relationships with a large number of luxury fashion clients.
- Strong network of professional or personal contacts who could also yield additional consignors.
- 5+ years of work experience in luxury retail, styling, or luxury public relations.
- A strong sales ability & mentality paired with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A high degree of business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust is mission critical.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding monthly goals.
- Critical knowledge of luxury brands.
- Great attention to detail & customer service.
- Ability to master multiple technical devices & systems.
- Ability to work nights/weekends when needed to accommodate the clients request for an appointment.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Active in community & charitable organizations is a plus.
This position is a very full-time job with a rigorous schedule & requires a high level of commitment. Please only apply if you fit all the criteria listed above.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.