Teads is seeking a motivated Performance Sales Manager to join the growing team in New York. As a Performance Sales Manager for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our new product & offering. This role will directly report to the Head of Performance, East.
- Advise & set up performance self-service campaigns for clients on their DSP of choice.
- Sell multiple products on CPM optimized for performances like Display & Video / etc.
- Work closely with the central team on opportunities within our existing client base & also with potential new ones
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management & create up-sell opportunities.
- Share field intelligence & previous experience to central teams to improve & grow the performance offering
- Present QBRs / Analyze campaign performances, issues & optimization opportunities to go for
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of Programmatic / Main DSPs usage
- Network & contact list within performance marketing teams
- Understanding of the video Outstream USP & opportunity for performance clients
- Prior digital media experience, ideally within mobile or video
- Strong new business & new product sales skills
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker & always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, confident & articulate
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork abilities & ability to work without supervision
===== About Teads =====
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.5 billion people every month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 800+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.