BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our rapidly growing sales org. The position will have responsibility for managing a team that will be following up on Inbound Leads, Outbound activity, Partnering with AE to develop opportunities. This role reports directly into the VP of Sales.
- Bachelors degree.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Must be entrepreneurial minded & able to influence others to achieve business aims
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written & communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment & comfortable with ambiguity
- Identifying & developing people & process systems that contribute to enhanced & repetitive SDR productivity as measured by individual rep performance.
- Expertise in Sales Productivity & CRM Tools; SalesForce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn, etc.
- Sharp analytical skills assessing pipeline & pipeline maturity; evaluating conversion rate, quality of leads being passed to Account Executives
- Key contributor role & partner for recruiting SDR talent into the sales segments
- Partner with Marketing to assess & help develop campaigns that drive leads into the funnel
- Continual improvement mindset to grow & scale organization & organizational demands
- Develop & maintain Management protocol for Team Meetings, 1:1s, Performance Improvement Plans, Career Development, & team culture.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator